A list of the Academy policies can be found below, with links to the policy document.
- Admissions Policy 2019-20
- Admissions Policy 2020-21
- Anti-bullying Policy
- Assessment Policy
- Attendance and Punctuality Policy
- Curriculum Policy
- E-Safety Policy
- Expenses Policy
- Fundamental British Values Statement
- Health and Safety Directive
- Health and Safety Policy
- Medicines and Intimate Care Policy
- Off-Site Educational Trips and Visits Policy
- Parking Policy
- Phonics and Early Reading Policy
- Promotion of Good Behaviour Policy
- Safeguarding Policy
If you require any paper copies of our policies or have any queries, please email your request to firstname.lastname@example.org
- Attendance Policy
- Behaviour for Learning Policy
- Careers Guidance Policy
- Charging and Remissions Policy
- Complaints Policy
- Data Protection Policy
- Exclusions Policy
- Freedom of Information Policy
- Guidance on Data Protection Consent in Oasis Academies
- Major and Critical Incident Policy
- Recruitment and Selection Policy
- Safer Recruitment Specific Guidance
- SEND Policy
- Sex and Relationship Education Policy
- Staff Code of Conduct Policy
- Student Equality and Inclusion Policy
- Subject Access Request Policy
- Whistle Blowing Policy
If a parent/carer is unhappy about something or has any concerns about anything to do with the academy, they should communicate this as soon as possible.
In the first instance parents should discuss any concerns with the class teacher. Most concerns or issues can be addressed informally at this stage. Teachers are available for informal discussions at the end of the academy day or by appointment.
If any issue remains unresolved, parents should arrange an appointment with the Principal. In most cases, the issue will have been resolved by this stage. However, if parents are still unhappy, they should make a formal complaint in writing.
If all the above stages fail to resolve the issue, parents should make a formal complaint in writing addressed to the chair of the academy council. The academy council is responsible for acknowledging, investigating and responding to such formal complaints about the academy. Further details are available in the academy’s Complaint Procedure available by request from the main office.