Vision and Values
Oasis Academy Putney is driven by a powerful ethos which aspires to treat everyone inclusively and recognises the importance of a holistic approach to education. As well as continuing to build a strong school and deliver a first-class education, it is also our desire to build an interconnected community, recognising that educational needs to not exist in isolation from the needs of the whole person.
It takes a whole village to educate a child
This African saying reflects the importance of the whole community in educating our children. Support goes beyond the classroom and beyond the academy gate. Parents, carers, families and other members of the community are invited to be involved in the life of our academy.
Our mission statement is: Exceptional Education at the Heart of the Community.
- Able to integrate socially, make and sustain relationships.
- Understand we are all part of a global community.
- To be equipped with knowledge and skills to access high quality further education.
- Able to contribute to societal well-being.
- Enthused about learning, confident and keen.
These are what we can the 9 habits. These include compassionate, patient, humble, joyful, honest, hopeful, considerate, forgiving and self-controlled. You can find out more about the 9 Habits here.