What does joyful mean?
A deep sense of contentment with life.
If I am being Joyful I can:
- Find joy in every day.
- Have an infectious joy that others can’t help but catch.
- Practice gratitude.
- Reframe even the most difficult challenges in order to overcome them.
- Find joy in every activity, whatever the circumstances.
- Celebrate small and big achievements.
- Appreciate the people around me and value the contribution they make.
- Look out for those who are feeling sad and work hard to include them and help them feel happier.
- Show gratitude to others.
- What makes you happy? Make some time to do it.
- Do something fun – build a fort, play a game.
- Dance like no-ones watching.
- Spread joy – smile at someone and say hello.
- Write down three things you are grateful for.
- Draw a picture of someone and write why you are grateful for them and the things they do.
- On a tricky day, find one thing that was positive.