At Oasis Academy Putney, we believe in the importance of a school uniform; it helps foster a sense of identity and unity. As such, we require all pupils to wear one at all times.
We are grateful to parents and carers for their full support in seeing that high standards are maintained in the wearing of uniform, tidiness and cleanliness. We assume all parents and carers will ensure their son or daughter dresses according to the uniform list. Because of the importance we place on school uniform, any pupil failing to turn up in appropriate uniform will be required to return home.
The Academy uniform and P.E. kit can be obtained from School Uniform Direct, 343 North End Road, Fulham, SW6 1NN or online.
Download a full list of uniform
- Charcoal grey trousers/skirt/ pinafore
- White polo shirt, preferably with logo
- Academy sweatshirt/ cardigan (branded with logo)
- Grey tights or socks
- Girls: Plain white socks for summer
- Sensible black shoes that support the feet - No boots, ankle boots or trainers
- Academy book bag (branded with logo)
- A waterproof jacket/ coat at school at all times of the year
- Plain dark winter coat. A navy reversible vortex coat with reflective trim is available from our uniform supplier.
Girls Summer Uniform - Summer Uniform is worn during the first half of the Autumn Term and for the whole of the Summer Term.
Summer: Navy gingham dress Plain white socks
- White round-necked t-shirt
- Dark blue shorts
- Navy jogging bottoms
- Plain white socks
- Black plimsolls/trainers
No jewellery should be worn apart from small stud-type earrings. Small discrete watches may be worn. Any religious jewellery should be worn beneath clothing.
Nail varnish is not permitted.
Watches can be work provided that your child is able to tell the time.
Long hair must be tied back at all times. Bands, headbands and clips must be plain and in school colours.